The Senior Digital Project Manager loves to help our people make things, and, alongside the Digital Services and Production team, will act as the catalyst to help create the best digital work we can. The Senior Digital Project Manager will lead digital project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements and develop project plans while taking ownership through to delivery. They will be a part of the Production department, but will work with all agency departments to keep the process organized, and bring the right digital consultants, vendors and partners to the table to get it done. This role reports into the Director of Production and partners with the Director of Digital Services to make sure schedules, scopes and team assignments are clear.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Effectively translate and communicate client objectives and requirements to ensure a set of digital deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
- Create accurate and detailed scopes of work for various types of digital engagements across both our Boston and Dublin offices.
- Manage multiple projects and the day-to-day activities of an established client by effectively partnering and collaborating with agency departments across both our Boston and Dublin offices.
- Gather digital requirements to develop detailed project plans, estimates and scopes.
- Work with digital discipline leads and head of Production from our Boston and Dublin offices to staff projects appropriately across Content Strategy, Creative Design, User Experience Design, Search Engine Optimization, Analytics and Development teams
- Source and manage Agency vendors/consultants and manage all client out of pocket costs.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and maintaining digital project scopes, progress and budgets across both our Boston and Dublin offices.
- Create and manage project plans, resource plans, status reports and risk logs; identify and manage existing and potential project risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with the Digital Director and other team members to identify and implement operational efficiencies across both our Boston and Dublin offices.
- Review all project outputs at key project milestones to ensure accuracy and quality against project requirements and established budget.
- Manage junior producers by providing constant guidance and direction, and identifying the appropriate training and development opportunities
- Partner with Digital Director to scope and support new business efforts across both our Boston and Dublin offices.
- Consistently monitor financial reports and plan out strategies to ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- 5-7 years of relevant digital agency project management experience in large scale web development projects from concept to delivery
- Strong understanding of the UX and development processes involved in delivering modern systems.
- Experience managing CMS and e-commerce builds
- Proficiency in Excel and Project Management tools such as Jira, Basecamp, MS Project, SmartSheets
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Self motivated, assertive, proactive and entrepreneurial
- Ability to multitask and delegate appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
*About Connelly Partners:
At Connelly Partners, our vision is to be the world’s most aggressive advocate of the human voice and our day-to-day mission is to shine a light on the importance of human truths and their power in a data-driven world.
To protect our brands from self-importance, every team member has a role in amplifying their heartbeats and embracing empathy over entertainment. We value the importance of data, but also the power of emotion. We use data to ask better questions and are in the business of pursuing the WHY.
Headquartered in Boston, with a European hub in Dublin, not New York or London and another hub in Vancouver, not Toronto, we’re firmly rooted in shadow cities with an independent fire and a full-service approach. All resources are offered in-house for efficiency and consistency – strategic planning, creative, production (including an onsite studio), analytics, media, influencer marketing, social media, PR, technology and shopper marketing.
For more information on Connelly Partners, please visit www.connellypartners.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@ConnellyAgency), or like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ConnellyPartners).
Connelly Partners is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*To protect the interests of all parties, Connelly Partners will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Connelly Partners will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.