Talent Acquisition & Experience Manager (TAEM) will work closely with the CFO and the Senior Manager of Talent & Culture (SMTC) to deliver effective and efficient recruiting practices, build and maintain a strong candidate and new employee experience. Your primary objective is to identify unique talent, help make Connelly Partners a destination for employment and work with hiring managers to provide a positive experience through the onboarding process. You will be responsible for ensuring a strong external network and understanding of the external market, landscape and competitive set to help position the organization to recruit best-in-class talent. This role will reside in the Boston office and will primarily support the Boston market, with secondary support and facilitation of responsibilities in CP’s Dublin and Vancouver offices, where practical.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Recruiting ownership, staffing strategy support:
- Develop a recruiting strategy based on current and future needs of the organization and its departments
- Own recruitment process from need identification to job postings, candidate attraction to interview, hiring and selection; train hiring managers on process, roles and responsibilities
- Continue to pursue and enhance DE&I initiatives, ensuring to build a talent pipeline that is diverse, and fully representative of the talent market
- Review applicants for all open positions, conduct phone screens and provide hiring managers with shortlisted candidates
- Aid in the scheduling of interviews between candidates, hiring managers and hiring teams
- Identify interview guidelines across the organization; train employees accordingly
- Networking, talent pipeline maintenance:
- Continuously create and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for current and future needs via a strong presence within the advertising and marketing market
- Interview active and passive candidates to identify top talent
- Employment brand marketing:
- Contribute to annual employment brand marketing plan, working alongside Senior Manager of Talent and Culture and CP Marketing team to differentiate CP in the marketplace
- Manage and maintain company’s employer pages (including Glassdoor, ZipRecruiter, Indeed, LinkedIn)
- Work alongside CP’s social media team to ensure consistent presence of recruiting-focused content
- Internship program recruitment, onboarding
- Establish and maintain relationships with career centers at various colleges and universities; promote the CP intern and employee experience
- Partner with intern supervisors to run semester-long programs; supporting recruitment and leading intern onboarding
- Onboarding and new employee integration:
- Manage the strategy and program operations of CP’s new employee orientation and onboarding program, developing onboarding pathways for various new hire segments
- Set up and manage all administrative aspects of the employee onboarding process
- Lead select aspects of company-wide onboarding, including office tours, handbook review and acknowledgement, and training set-up
- Monitor office visitor logs, maintain employee vaccination status as established by existing and evolving COVID-safety protocols
- 5+ years of experience sourcing top talent, with at least two years experience in the marketing and advertising industry
- Team-oriented attitude, ability to partner with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- High energy and enthusiasm about the ever-evolving world of Talent Acquisition and Management
- Possession of strong integrity, with a deep respect for employee and company confidentiality
- Excellent networking skills , strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active listener with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to take direction from others
- Comfort and ability to communicate with your team and your managers
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business
- Human Resource and/or advertising agency internship experience preferred, but not required
*About Connelly Partners:
At Connelly Partners, our vision is to be the world’s most aggressive advocate of the human voice and our day-to-day mission is to shine a light on the importance of human truths and their power in a data-driven world.
To protect our brands from self-importance, every team member has a role in amplifying their heartbeats and embracing empathy over entertainment. We value the importance of data, but also the power of emotion. We use data to ask better questions and are in the business of pursuing the WHY.
Headquartered in Boston, with a European hub in Dublin, not New York or London, we’re firmly rooted in shadow cities with an independent fire and a full-service approach. All resources are offered in-house for efficiency and consistency – strategic planning, creative, production (including an onsite studio), analytics, media, influencer marketing, social media, PR, technology and shopper marketing.
For more information on Connelly Partners, please visit www.connellypartners.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@ConnellyAgency), or like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ConnellyPartners).
Connelly Partners is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*To protect the interests of all parties, Connelly Partners will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Connelly Partners will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.