The Connelly Partners Health (CPH) Account Supervisor is responsible for management of day-to-day initiatives of several healthcare clients. The Account Supervisor is instrumental in the development and implementation of key strategic and tactical projects to ensure successful execution. Additionally, the Account Supervisor will actively participate in new business pitches and proposal development.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Take ownership of client relationships/projects to ensure successful marketing and communication implementation.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, supporting their business as more than a project manager, but also as a business/strategic partner and resource.
- Possess a deep understanding of client’s business, brand and markets to strengthen the work.
- Fully engage and contribute to brave ideas.
- Seek out opportunities for organic new business and cross-sell opportunities.
- Contribute meaningfully to internal strategic/creative/media/social reviews.
- Manage client Legal, Medical and Regulatory promotional review process
- Assist in the development of recommendations, including gathering and analyzing industry and competitive information.
- Partner with internal CPH teams/departments to develop/review all client-facing materials, including presentations, marketing strategies, media/social media recommendations, ongoing financial reconciliations to ensure accuracy and prepare for potential client questions.
- Develop strong relationships with client peers and agency associates, managing workflow and client expectations accordingly.
- Proactively manage all client project timelines and alert them to any potential issues.
- Deliver agency communications in a clear, concise, and consistent manner, keep the agency team informed to any changes in project direction, client/competitive climate.
- Oversee the development and accuracy of project timelines and budgets.
- Partner with Managing Director supporting new business efforts.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a healthcare advertising agency
- Versatile/adaptable – able to work in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter with a proven ability to lead projects across multiple disciplines
- Motivation to lead client relationships and projects
- Solid record of developing strong client relationships
- Strong client presentation skills
- Intellectual agility and creativity to respond to changing demands and create new approaches
- Proven client management experience
*About Connelly Partners:
At Connelly Partners, our vision is to be the world’s most aggressive advocate of the human voice and our day-to-day mission is to shine a light on the importance of human truths and their power in a data-driven world.
To protect our brands from self-importance, every team member has a role in amplifying their heartbeats and embracing empathy over entertainment. We value the importance of data, but also the power of emotion. We use data to ask better questions and are in the business of pursuing the WHY.
Headquartered in Boston, with a European hub in Dublin, not New York or London, we’re firmly rooted in shadow cities with an independent fire and a full-service approach. All resources are offered in-house for efficiency and consistency – strategic planning, creative, production (including an onsite studio), analytics, media, influencer marketing, social media, PR, technology and shopper marketing.
For more information on Connelly Partners, please visit www.connellypartners.com/health/, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@ConnellyAgency), or like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ConnellyPartners).
Connelly Partners is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*To protect the interests of all parties, Connelly Partners will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Connelly Partners will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.