The Senior Digital Designer will use their 5 -7 years of experience to be a critical digital contributor, creator and resource amongst Connelly Partner’s already robust creative team. As they eat, breathe and think digital environments, the Senior Digital Designer will scare our team with their thinking and blow us away with their execution. Beyond digital creation, having the ability and desire to jump over the fence and work on more traditional media like logo design, print, video and broadcast is a huge plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Concept and design across web and mobile devices for various projects
- Maintain best practice in UX/UI, digital design, including layout and navigation principles, color and typography, responsive / mobile first design
- Flex work across various design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and/or Sketch
- Work collaboratively within an integrated team, including, but not limited to brand leadership, strategic planning, paid and social media and project management
- Partner with both UX/UI team and our software and technology leads
- Present concepts and executions to colleagues and clients with confidence and an openness to feedback
- Be a contributor to the digital leadership team that includes creative, production and development/technology
- Stay on top of ever-evolving trends and updates within the digital ecosystem, sharing back with internal teams and clients while applying to everyday work
- Contribute to the definition of scope and phasing of project timelines
- 5-7 years of experience
- HTML/CSS (not required, but a great bonus to have)
- A high degree of creativity, interaction design and problem-solving ability
- An uncanny drive to design the best user experience in the world
- A proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces
- Creative agency experience desired
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- Experience working with various departments within an agency environment
- Facility with all media (print, social, online, radio, possibly even TV); understanding of digital development while working on platforms is a plus
- Curiosity (understand the reason behind the task), courage (discover and attempt new ways to execute things), capability (have competence to perform complex tasks well), collaboration (be able to work well with those around you)
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail, organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to juggle multiple disciplines, and tasks simultaneously in a time sensitive manner.
- Grace under pressure and the ability to exercise good judgment in sensitive situations.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Dedicated and reliable: a team player
- **Portfolios required to apply**
ABOUT CONNELLY PARTNERS
At Connelly Partners, our vision is to be the world’s most aggressive advocate of the human voice and our day-to-day mission is to shine a light on the importance of human truths and their power in a data-driven world.
To protect our brands from self-importance, every team member has a role in amplifying their heartbeats and embracing empathy over entertainment. We value the importance of data, but also the power of emotion. We use data to ask better questions and are in the business of pursuing the WHY.
Headquartered in Boston, with a European hub in Dublin, not New York or London, we’re firmly rooted in shadow cities with an independent fire and a full-service approach. All resources are offered in-house for efficiency and consistency – strategic planning, creative, production (including an onsite studio), analytics, media, influencer marketing, social media, PR, technology and shopper marketing.
For more information on Connelly Partners, please visit www.connellypartners.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@ConnellyAgency), or like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ConnellyPartners).
Connelly Partners is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*To protect the interests of all parties, Connelly Partners will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Connelly Partners will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.