The Platform Media Manager is responsible for the day to day planning, management and optimization of paid social and programmatic media buys. They will be an expert at optimizing and analyzing campaigns for multiple accounts, and instrumental in ensuring media strategy and data accuracy for the purposes of reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate should have the ability to find key performance insights and be confident communicating opportunities to clients.
- Advanced understanding and operation of platform technologies focusing specifically on Facebook Ads Manager and DV360.
- Planning campaigns across all platforms, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, account/campaign structure, budget and bidding strategy, targeting, creative development, audience development, and keyword list building
- Executing, managing, and optimizing campaigns across all platforms on a daily basis, including monitoring, tracking, QA, and evaluating campaign performance based on client KPIs and maintaining detailed optimization logs
- Analyzing data on a daily basis to perform ongoing optimizations to copy/creative, landing pages, and bids, Maintain and update optimization logs
- Developing and presenting insight-rich bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Partnering with internal teams to understand client marketing goals and nuances, maintaining a clear communication channel with internal teams regarding expected deliverables
- Helping identify and suggest new vendors, technologies or tactics that can help deliver or exceed client goals and grow CP’s internal programmatic trading capabilities, Support with the evaluation of new adtech platforms
- Maintaining a deep understanding of third party ad-servers, rich media vendors, and other tracking technologies that can be incorporated into buys
- Advanced understanding of the supply and data ecosystems and the appropriate application of each within campaigns
- Developing strong relationships with Ad technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client initiatives
- Contributing to improvements in processes, both technical and business, maintain and update process documentation
- Helping grow CP’s internal programmatic trading capabilities
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and the ability to leverage knowledge across platforms to apply learnings from one channel to a another
- Ability to think creatively about challenging analytical problems and problem-solve
- Experience in delivering initiatives on-time with ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to distill ideas and analysis to a non-technical or non-mathematical audience
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Comfortable with test and learn approach for best practice sharing
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Must be able to analyze data and draw critical insights to identify opportunities and make specific recommendations
- 2 – 4 years’ experience at an agency, DSP, or Bid Management Technology Company
- DCM expertise and Paid Social experience required, with expert experience in DSPs – Adelphic, DataXu, and/or DV360 preferred; others a plus
- Paid Search experience preferred, AdWords certification a plus
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio, Google Sheets/Excel, and general data analysis
- Demonstrated performance in prior roles with history of measurable improvement to campaign performance
- Experience crafting and delivering client reporting and presentations
- Knowledge of Ad Serving technologies a plus
- General knowledge of database concepts and thought processes a plus
- Experience with Paid Search and Social management platforms such as Kenshoo or Marin a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – Concentration in Business, MIS, Economics, Mathematics preferred
*About Connelly Partners:
At Connelly Partners, our vision is to be the world’s most aggressive advocate of the human voice and our day-to-day mission is to shine a light on the importance of human truths and their power in a data-driven world.
To protect our brands from self-importance, every team member has a role in amplifying their heartbeats and embracing empathy over entertainment. We value the importance of data, but also the power of emotion. We use data to ask better questions and are in the business of pursuing the WHY.
Headquartered in Boston, with a European hub in Dublin, not New York or London, we’re firmly rooted in shadow cities with an independent fire and a full-service approach. All resources are offered in-house for efficiency and consistency – strategic planning, creative, production (including an onsite studio), analytics, media, influencer marketing, social media, PR, technology and shopper marketing.
For more information on Connelly Partners, please visit www.connellypartners.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@ConnellyAgency), or like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ConnellyPartners).
Connelly Partners is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*To protect the interests of all parties, Connelly Partners will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Connelly Partners will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.