The Ad Operations Specialist & Platform Manager will be responsible for trafficking digital media channels. They will be responsible for testing and launching ad creatives and monitoring delivery to perform necessary optimizations and reporting as needed. This role will also integrate platform buying support for our Platform team, integrating into programmatic buying, paid social, and paid search.
Working closely with both the Platform and Integrated Media teams, the chosen candidate will ensure effective delivery of digital media plans and drive the day-to-day execution of digital ad delivery to meet client expectations for a broad spectrum of advertiser accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Campaign set-up and execution
- Building trafficking sheets in coordination with integrated planners, the platform team and analytics teams in order to execute on campaign implementation strategies
- Build campaigns through Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Generate and test pixels and ad tags for campaign launches
- Implementing ad tags and creatives with vendors and DSP platforms
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns
- Coordinate with platform, integrated and analytics teams to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfillment of campaign delivery
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Platform team where required
- Ideal candidate will have interested in expanding skill set to learn the Platform Media Manager role, or currently be supporting a Platform team in:
- Planning campaigns across in-house programmatic platforms and paid social, including account setup, strategy development, account/campaign structure, budget and bidding strategy and targeting
- Support in executing, managing and optimizing campaign performance on a daily basis, including monitoring, tracking, QA and evaluating performance based on client KPIs
- Assist in analyzing data on a daily basis to perform ongoing optimizations to copy/creative, placements and bids
- Support QA processes for both programmatic and paid social buys
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital media trafficking at a full service or media agency..
- Deep understanding of DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel and ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points.
- Knowledge of Viewability/Verification vendors, Google Analytics and 3rd party industry-specific tracking tools such as Adara Impact is ideal, but not required.
- Ideal candidate will also have familiarity and exposure to Facebook Business Manager and a variety of DSPs, including DV360 and Adelphic.